How Many Types of Treatment For Spotlight Cover Surface
1. Electroplating Electrophoresis Treatment
Aluminum casing is a kind of casing made of aluminum alloy as the main material. The casing made of this material generally has strong mobility and can be cut at any depth. It is suitable for many fields as shell use. However, the surface treatment of the aluminum shell requires electrophoretic coating. So what are the advantages of using electrophoretic coating as the surface treatment for the aluminum shell special for led spotlight?
Aluminum casing is a kind of casing made of aluminum alloy as the main material. The casing made of this material generally has strong mobility and can be cut at any depth. It is suitable for many fields as shell use. However, the surface treatment of the aluminum shell requires electrophoretic coating. So what are the advantages of using electrophoretic coating as the surface treatment for the aluminum shell? :
- In terms of environmental protection: Electrophoretic paint is safe and environmentally friendly. Since the electrophoretic paint is diluted with water, the solid content is low, and the solvent content is low. It is an environmentally friendly paint, and there is no fire hazard, and the health of workers is also guaranteed.
- From an economic point of view: the utilization rate of electrophoretic paint is high. Due to the low viscosity of the electrophoretic coating, less workpieces are carried out of the tank, and the workpiece can be washed with water after electrophoresis. The utilization of the recycling ultrafiltration machine makes the utilization rate of the electrophoretic coating paint as high as 95%.
- Electrophoretic coating is convenient for automated mass production. Since the electrophoretic coating of aluminum profiles is carried out in a water-based electrophoretic tank, similar to the anodizing process, the electrophoretic treatment time is short, and it is easy to realize the assembly line production of the entire coating process.
- The quality of the electrophoretic coating is good. The electrophoretic paint ensures the high decoration and high corrosion resistance of the coating film. Due to the high transparency of the resin, it highlights the metallic texture of the aluminum profile. According to needs, decorative aluminum profile effects such as matte, sandy, and pearlescent can also be obtained.
2.Anodizing treatment (divided into natural color oxidation and dyed oxidation
Aluminum shells are generally processed through this process. Anodizing refers to the electrochemical oxidation of metals or alloys. Aluminum and its alloys are in the corresponding electrolyte and specific process conditions. The process of forming an oxide film on the product (anode). Anodizing can not only solve the defects of aluminum surface hardness and wear resistance, but also prolong the service life of aluminum and enhance the aesthetics. It has become an indispensable part of aluminum surface treatment. It is currently widely used and very successful. craft.
3.Surface sandblasting and shot blasting treatment
The process of cleaning and roughening metal surfaces by the impact of high-speed sand flow. The surface treatment of the aluminum shell by this method can obtain a certain degree of cleanliness and different roughness on the surface of the workpiece, and improve the mechanical properties of the surface of the workpiece, thus improving the fatigue resistance of the workpiece and increasing the distance between it and the coating. Excellent adhesion, prolongs the durability of the coating film, and is also conducive to the leveling and decoration of the coating for special cover spotlight
4.Brushed surface treatment
Metal wire drawing is the manufacturing process of repeatedly scraping the aluminum plate out of the line with sandpaper. Drawing can be divided into straight drawing, random drawing, spiral drawing and thread drawing. The metal wire drawing process can clearly show every tiny silk trace, so that the fine hair shines in the metal matte, and the product has both fashion and technology sense.
5. Surface Grinding and Polishing
Using mechanical, chemical or electrochemical methods to reduce the surface roughness of the aluminum shell workpiece to obtain a bright and smooth surface. The polishing process is mainly divided into: mechanical polishing, chemical polishing, electrolytic polishing. The aluminum parts adopt mechanical polishing + electrolytic polishing, which can approach the mirror effect of stainless steel, giving people a feeling of high-end simplicity, fashion and future.